Two Bachelor degrees

Our double degree program with Chinesisch Deutsche Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften (CDHAW) involves spending two semesters studying in China. You will obtain two degrees: Bachelor International Business and Technology (B.Eng., 210 ECTS) awarded by Technische Hochschule Nürnberg and a second internationally recognized degree, Bachelor Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, awarded by Chinesisch Deutsche Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften / Tongji University in China.

Fakultät BW (TH Nürnberg)
  • IBT students are assigned to the "Industrial Engineering" degree program.
  • You will spend semesters 5 and 6 in China: a theory semester, a practical semester and, linked to this, the bachelor's thesis.
  • After your return to TH Nürnberg you catch up on subjects from semester 5 and finish your studies.
  • Language: English and German
  • Additional Chinese courses and courses in regional studies and intercultural competence can also be taken (electives).
  • Possibility of application for a scholarship from China Scholarship Council (CSC)  
  • Application International Office: 31 January
  • Application CDHAW: by the end of April for the start of studies in September
  • Fees: No tuition fees at the partner university


More information here.

  • Two full degrees within two years
  • Unique experience abroad with unforgettable memories and new friendships.
  • Studying in two different universities and countries will broaden your academic horizon and professional expertise.
  • Increased job prospects through enlarged (alumni) networksPersonal development and increased intercultural competence by experiencing two different cultures and university systems.
  • Lectures on China-related topics
  • Basic knowledge of the Chinese language is taught

Would you like to join our double degree program?

Selection criteria

Applicants should be open to foreign cultures and have a good command of English (at least level B2).

How and when to apply


Soon you will find here a Factsheet where the content of the Double Degree and the application procedure are described in detail.

More information you also find here:

Interested IBT students must apply to the International Office until 31 January and to the CDHAW (online and by post) by the beginning of April to start their studies in September.

  • CDHAW/Tongji Universität/Schirmer